Skip Hire Prices
DMBC Council Skip Permits: If the skip will be located on a public highway or pavement, for example, a permit must be issued. We arrange this on your behalf, and the permit costs £20.00 for a maximum of 7 days.
Quickskip of Doncaster current Skip Prices from 01/03/2022
Please try and pre-book your skip by phoning the yard a day in advance if you can. These are our current prices, it’s hard to be spot on with your choice so please give us a ring for any help you may want to decide. The hire period is for seven days if it’s on your property, on the road, it is for six days maximum. We would ask you to call your skip in, within these two periods.
Items that are not allowed in the skips are fridges, freezers, gas bottles, asbestos, tyres, wet paint, televisions, thankyou
Quickskip hire charges from March 01 2022
- 2 TON SKIP MIXED £104.17 +VAT £20.83 = £125 ON ROAD £150
- 2 TON SKIP INERT £83.33 +VAT £16.67 = £100 ON ROAD £125
- 4 TON SKIP MIXED £125.00 +VAT £25.00 = £150 ON ROAD £175
- 4 TON SKIP INERT £91.67 +VAT £18.33 = £110 ON ROAD £135
- 6 TON SKIP MIXED £166.67 +VAT £33.33 = £200 ON ROAD £225
- 6 TON SKIP INERT £100.00 +VAT £120.00 = £120 ON ROAD £145
- 8 TON SKIP MIXED £183.33 +VAT £36.67 = £220 ON ROAD £245
- 8 TON SKIP INERT £108.33 +VAT £21.67 = £130 ON ROAD £155
- 12 TON SKIP MIXED £216.67 +VAT £43.33 = £260 ON ROAD £285
Hire prices are correct as of March 2nd 2021
Note: In order to collect the skip within the DMBC time limit, our general rule is to allocate a six day hire period, leaving the last day for the collection. We are advised DMBC could impose a £50 penalty if the skip has run out of permit time, so our options are limited. Alternately we can Re-Permit the skip for a second hire period, at a cost of a further £20.00.
Please note: The 5′ 9″ silhouette is for approximate size comparison.
|No. of Black Bags||Information|
|Holds 25 – 35||Due to its small size the 2 Ton Skip is ideal for driveways, side streets and tight spaces.|
|Holds 35 – 45||Due to its small footprint our 4 Ton Skip is ideal for narrow drives, side streets and tight spaces.|
|Holds around 60||Our 6 Ton Skip is ideal for drives and side streets. It is a popular size skip with householders and builders.|
|Holds around 70||Our 8 Ton Skip is ideal for house clearances and kitchen or bathroom refits.|
Licenced Waste Carrier: Licence No. CB/RN5972MZ
Licenced Waste Management Station: WD20 D998
Registered with DMBC Skip Permit Office, to place Skips on the Public Highway